Though St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta was originally referred to as the St. John’s “churchyard,” you will not find it in the immediate vicinity of St. John’s Anglican Cathedral at Centenary Square. The cemetery is instead located at the intersection of O’Connell Street and Aird Street, Parramatta, just a two minute walk from Westfield Parramatta’s “Lincraft” exit.
Nearest parking is at Westfield Parramatta where the parking is free for the first three hours.
By Public Transport
- Take the train or bus to Parramatta station.
- Walk north-west on the transitway towards Church Street. (210 metres)
- Continue onto Argyle Street, past Westfield Parramatta. (400 metres)
- Turn left on to O’Connell Street (98 metres)
- Destination will be on the right.
The nearest toilets are at Parramatta Westfield. (Level 5 Food Court)